She inspired me at the beginning to start my own "Love Thursdays". I really enjoyed doing that. It helped me to stop and smell the roses if you will. I became more observant in my week. So, she recently reinstated "Love Thursday" and I am going to follow her lead!
This week I am loving:
1. My boy coming home for Easter! His hugs are the best. His carefree spirit is so inspiring. His bravery is admirable.
2. Friends who are there for me when I just need some company.
3. Finding new authors and new books although this is not the way I wish to do it.
4. Discovering the gift of a friend...her first novel...then her bringing me a stack of books and not one have I read before.
5. Having my writing rekindled by this friend's story.
6. My husband. He is there when I need to whine. He is there when I need a hug. He is there to talk seriously about topics when I am bored out of my mind from laying around. He is there with his quick wit to make me laugh when all I can do is cry. I just adore him.
7. Watching my daughter's free laughter and seeing her laugh at herself with her friends. Her smile could light up a city!
8. I know this is a bit odd. But I am loving my doctors and nurses this week. I am blessed to have 2 doctors who really care and show true concern about me and my health. I wish it wasn't like this, but since it is, I am so thankful to have found Dr. Carlson and Dr. Barish!
This is what I am loving this week, how about you?