Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love Thursday, revived

I came to blogging because of my knitting.  I used to read 20 different blogs everyday on knitting.  Now I really just read 3.  One of those is Shiree's "She Knits Shizknits".  I find her funny and I love hearing about the antics of her 2 beautiful boys.  It has been interesting following her, because her interests in knitting began to dwindle about the time mine did.  Not that we don't both still knit...well, I guess she does...but our blogs took a different turn.  She went off into Yoga...ahem...not me!!!  And now she is into DIY.  As you all know, I love this topic!!  So it has been fun to follow her.

She inspired me at the beginning to start my own "Love Thursdays".  I really enjoyed doing that.  It helped me to stop and smell the roses if you will.  I became more observant in my week.  So, she recently reinstated "Love Thursday" and I am going to follow her lead!

This week I am loving:

1.  My boy coming home for Easter!  His hugs are the best.  His carefree spirit is so inspiring.  His bravery is admirable.

2.  Friends who are there for me when I just need some company.

3.  Finding new authors and new books although this is not the way I wish to do it.

4.  Discovering the gift of a friend...her first novel...then her bringing me a stack of books and not one have I read before.

5.  Having my writing rekindled by this friend's story.

6.  My husband.  He is there when I need to whine.  He is there when I need a hug.  He is there to talk seriously about topics when I am bored out of my mind from laying around.  He is there with his quick wit to make me laugh when all I can do is cry.  I just adore him.

7.  Watching my daughter's free laughter and seeing her laugh at herself with her friends.  Her smile could light up a city!

8.  I know this is a bit odd.  But I am loving my doctors and nurses this week.  I am blessed to have 2 doctors who really care and show true concern about me and my health.  I wish it wasn't like this, but since it is, I am so thankful to have found Dr. Carlson and Dr. Barish!



This is what I am loving this week, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment