Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Monday

Back when I was writing regularly on my blog, I had certain subjects for specific days.  Menu Monday, Wordless Wednesday, and Thankful Thursday.  I know that many of my friends are busy mothers, busy business people, well, just busy.  I know that I am always looking for new and easy recipes to cook.  Now, that I am home, I have more time to research ideas and make plans.  Even though I am home and I have time, I do not like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making dinner.  So I think I will start back publishing our menu plan, in hopes that it will give my friends some ideas.  Pinterest has offered us many new and exciting dinner options.  I have enjoyed finding new blogs that offer great meal options.  I hope you will enjoy.

Sunday - Crispy Chicken Wraps These are really delicious.  They are pretty high in calorie, so we didn't add a side dish to this.

Monday - Chicken Tortilla Soup LOVE this soup!!!
                 Southwest Salad  This salad is great by itself with grilled chicken or not!

Tuesday - Taco Cupcakes  This girl has some awesome low cal ideas!

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Barbecue Chicken Breasts
                   Roasted Zucchini and Broccoli

Friday - Hamburgers
              Sweet Potato Fries

Saturday - Quesadilla

That is what we are having this week, what about you?





No comments:

Post a Comment