Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Salty Sheep

If you ever find yourself on the Crystal Coast in North Carolina, and you are in need/want of some yarn, head over to Swansboro. There on Church street you will find The Salty Sheep tucked in the corner of a little shopping area. This store is small, but exudes charm. I found what I needed in an old iron crib. It was Dream in Color yarn. I had never heard of this yarn but the name intrigued me, but it was the colors that drew me. Such vivid colors I hadn't seen in such soft yarn. This yarn is perfect for the project I have in mind. It was well worth the trip over the bridge and the time away from the beach!

Tomorrow vacation is over. We go back to the land and we were blessed with a wonderful going away present this evening. The most beautiful sunset ever seen. Thanks be.

No comments:

Post a Comment