Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan April 26 - 30


Here is what we are having this week:

Monday - Mom's Night out with the girls - leftovers for everyone else

Tuesday - Hamburgers with Sweet Potato Fries

Wedneday - Contessa's Stir Fry Chicken (this is a prepared, I know, I know, frozen  dinner that you stir fry yourself)

Thursday -  Get your own dinner

Friday - Out to eat - too much going on, everyone in different directions!!

Saturday - Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Fries - this is a repeat from last week, didn't get to it!

This is a crazy week.  If we eat any of these dinners I will be surprised!!  It seems every night we are all going in different directions.  Weird week for us now a days.  Now, when Jack was still at Pullen, this was the norm!  Ha!  But now, we usually are all here for dinner except game days of course!  Anyway, we will see how this works!  Better to have a plan!

What are you having for dinner this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yep, flax seed oil from the store (just make sure it's not flavored, like cinnamon). I apply it in the morning, just a few drops on the palm of my hand + gently apply to my face. In the winter months in TN I find that I need it more since it's also just a great moisturizer. I don't wear any make-up, so I don't know how it acts with foundation or powder. I cannot sing my praises of flax seed oil loud enough!

    ReplyDelete