Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love Thursday

It is THURSDAY!!!!  And you know what that means?  You get a peek into what I am thankful for this week!

So, today, I am loving:

1.  The smell of freshly cracked pepper sizzling in a little olive oil right before I drop my egg white into the tiny pan!  Mmmmmmmmmm, good!!!

2.  Watching my dog, Sunshine, go around the house excited, then when I sit in my chair in the bedroom, she plops on the floor and within minutes she is SAWING LOGS!!!  Too cute!!!

3.  Seeing all the pictures of mothers on facebook!  (gotta go get mine up!)

4.  Fresh clean sheets, pulled tight with no wrinkles!!!

5.  The feeling after going for 3 days without a shower and the clean feeling you get!  Just makes you come alive!!!

Yes, as you can tell, I have not been outside my house since last Thursday!  These are little things....but they do make me smile!!!!

What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Loving the fact you got a shower, too! Just kidding. Loving you is what I'm loving this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, there is probably more truth to that than you want to admit!!! :-) Thank you for loving me even when I'm stinky!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete