Monday, May 2, 2011

The Return of Menu Mondays

I am working hard to get back into the habit of writing on my blog.  The practice of writing everyday will help me with writing my novel, I hope.  I taught my kids that they needed to write some everyday and eventually the words they really wanted to write would come....so I guess it is time to practice what I taught.  I am going to pick up some of my regular posts, like "Love Thursdays" and "Menu Mondays!"

Of course this week, I will not be doing much of the cooking at all.  Jack and Allie will do the majority.  And I have to add here, that Jack grilled steaks and baked potatoes Saturday night that were out of this world!  I am one lucky woman!

Okay, onto the menu for the week:

Monday - Quesadillas with Guacamole

Tuesday - Grilled Chicken with Sweet Potatoes Fries

Wednesday - Taco Salad

Thursday - Spaghetti

Friday - Breakfast!  (Bleeker's favorite!!)

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment