Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shitty Day

I will warn you, this is not a feel good post. I am not editing myself at all. So, be forewarned.

I am so tired. I am so tired of being stuck with needles. Tired of swallowing pills. Tired of drinking yucky stuff. Tired of feeling so tired I can't do anything.

All I want to do is sit and watch tv or sleep in my bed. But, kids need to be carted around. Laundry needs to be washed. Groceries need to be bought. Kitchen needs to be cleaned. Baths need to be taken. Doctors need to be gone to. Meetings attended.

Oh, but the energy it takes to do all this. It is impossible some days. Shoot, I am so tired right now, I can't even muster the energy to express how truly awful I feel.

Oh well, off to the doctor, cart the girl around, and think about dinner.

On I go.....

2 comments: